Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

I gotta say you did a great job , There are not very many problems when I play it and I like how the game saves all your data unlike madness interactive . The game offers a variety of weapons and more gear . But other than that, it is fun and challenging :)

Madness Scene Creator 2.0 Madness Scene Creator 2.0

you did a pretty good job

it's really good but you left out the blown up bodies and the blown up white heads and it doesn't have Jebus's beard so you should improve it a little more

Madness Party SC Madness Party SC

good

the game is good but all it needs is feet but it's still fun and Kwing you are an idiot did you even read the description? but its a fun game. Keep up the good work!

Madness Abrogation SC V.2 Madness Abrogation SC V.2

awsome

the game is awsome but it needs gunfire but its still good however you still need to add rotation to your other scene creators ut this is an awsome game keep up the good work!

XxJ0K3RxX10 responds:

Yea
i was going to put gunfire but there was no space left

Madness Scene Creator 4 Madness Scene Creator 4

this game is so much fun

i made a mini movie with this on powerpoint since i cant upload but this game is awsome please make a madness scene creator 5 keep up the good work!

F1Krazy responds:

Don't worry, dude. As you know, I'll be starting work on MSC5 shortly.

Madness Avenger SC Madness Avenger SC

great game

I know your adding rotation and it could use some more backgrounds but other than that,good game

Moar Madness Scene Creator Moar Madness Scene Creator

cool game i give it a ten

lol i made a guy with a hat,shades,and two shotguns with a ! mark above him and he was fighting a whole army of clowns and i made tricky pointing at him

F1Krazy responds:

Cool.

Madness 9 Scene Creator Madness 9 Scene Creator

awsome I give it a ten

the sprites and guns are cool and the random stage select isnt a problem to me. And I dont really care that the guns dont have mags you did a great job! keep up the good work! :)